AQUATEC – A NATURAL BORN LEADER!
AQUATEC Ltd. was set up in 1994 and has a common management structure with EXPRESS GARANTION Ltd. The company has offices in Varna, Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Bucharest. Clients of the company are many of the luxury hotel complexes on the Black Sea coast and in the mountain resorts, private entities and individuals, public organizations.
Having more than 20 years’ experience in the industry the company is a leader in the following sectors:
- design and construction of small and large pools;
- design and construction of water parks and water entertainment complexes;
- complete solutions for equipping public buildings and hotels;
- construction of saunas;
- installation and equipment of SPA centres.
With more than 3000 facilities in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Ukraine, Moldova, Macedonia, the UAE and other countries in the world, AQUATEC has proven to be a reliable partner in the design and construction of swimming pools for private and public clients. In recent years AQUATEC has established its position on the market and has taken part in the construction of swimming pools in most of the major hotel and holiday complexes on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. An example are the swimming pools and the water attractions in Emerald Holiday Complex in Ravda, Sunset Resort Holiday Complex in Pomorie, Oasis Holiday Complex in Lozenets, Kaliakria Vacation Complex and Topola Skies Holiday Complex in the village of Topola near the town of Kavarna, all pools in Light House Golf Resort.
Some of the more famous projects of the company are:
- In 2003 AQUATEC constructed the first water amusement parks in Bulgaria – "Aqua Polis” in "Golden Sands Holiday Resort and "Action Aqua Park” in Sunny Beach Holiday Resort. The company constructed a large number of water slides and water attractions and supplied the whole equipment for swimming pools – pumps, filter systems, tiling and a broad range of accessories and products for water maintenance.
- In 2007 and 2008, at an order placed by the Municipality of Varna, AQUATEC fully reconstructed the pools in swimming complex "Primorski” – Olympic size swimming pool "Julian Rusev” and swimming pool "Alexi Alexiev” with a jumping tower, a children’s swimming pool and a SPA centre.
- Waterpark "Aquamania” in Albena was completed in 2014 and takes up an area of 30,000 square meters.
- Aquatec supplied and installed the jacuzzi for the participants in the Big Brother Show, which was aired on Nova TV at the end of 2004. The company supplied and installed an outdoor swimming pool for the Star Academy Show in 2005.
A main goal in the development and a main competitive advantage of AQUATEC is the high quality and reliability of the facilities it builds. The high level of organization and professionalism make the company a preferred partner for its customers and suppliers.