Policy ISO 9001
POLICY OF THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF AQUATEC EOOD
The management of AQUATEC EOOD is aware that the prosperity of the company and its stability depends on its customers. Therefore we put the customer in the center of attention of all employees of the company. We perceive the customer as a partner, so each of our associates strives to meet the requirements and expectations of our customers.
The management of AQUATEC EOOD is aware that quality services can be created only by well-trained and motivated employees. Only motivated associates can satisfy the requirements and expectations of the customers. Only motivated staff will strive to keep their jobs and ensure the prosperity of the company for which they work. Therefore the management will ensure the interests of its employees through:
- Adequate remuneration, reflecting the achieved results;
- Ensuring a healthy and better working environment. This is achieved by compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements through the implemented system, meeting the requirements of the standard OHSAS 18001;
- Opening opportunities for training and qualification;
- Stimulating initiative and good microclimate in the company;
- At the same time the management requires all its employees to invest maximum effort, diligence, initiative and responsibility in performing their job.
The management of AQUATEC EOOD protects the interest of the company too. It seeks to develop stewardship and increase the profit of the company. The management seeks to provide sound management and development prospects for the company.
The management of AQUATEC EOOD builds policy of correct and mutually beneficial relationships with its suppliers. Our guiding principle is to work with quality materials, good projects and new technologies. Therefore, we have high demands on our suppliers and hold to building a lasting relationship of partnership and mutual trust.
The management of AQUATEC EOOD has an active social position and takes seriously its responsibility to protect the environment, observing all statutory and regulatory requirements through an established system in compliance with ISO 14001:
- We perform continuous monitoring and assessment of environmental aspects at least once a year, and upon each change in operations technology;
- We strictly and effectively manage the impact on environmental factors that we ourselves incur by our business operation;
- We watch for and identify potential risks of adverse effects on the environment and exercise strict control over them;
- We have a responsible attitude to the created by the business waste and provide recycling or disposal of by partner companies licensed for this activity;
- We take care to provide the best conditions for efficient use of energy and natural resources;
- We set annual targets for improving the Environment management system and make sure all employees are informed and involved in their achievement.
The management of AQUATEC EOOD and their associates seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the business activities in the companies in terms of ensuring healthy and safe working conditions.
- We perform periodic risk assessment on the safety and health and take necessary measures to prevent accidents, incidents and damage to the health of our employees and workers;
- We ensure for our employees a secure and safe working environment and provide all necessary personal protective equipment;
- We strictly follow legislative requirements regarding health and safety at work;
- We perform periodic monitoring of the Health and Safety System and take measures to ensure that all the necessary requirements are met;
- We set annual targets for improving the Health and Safety System and make sure all employees are informed and involved in their achievement.
The management of AQUATEC EOOD guarantees that all employees of the company are familiar with the above principles, that they understand their meaning and importance and strive to carry out their tasks in accordance with these principles.